“Dick” Plummer Limited was established in 1949 and opened for business at 290 Pembroke Street West in Pembroke, selling farm supplies and hardware.
In 1954 we became an exclusive Evinrude outboard motor dealer and in 1969 we moved to our present location to better serve our growing clientele.
The company acquired the Princecraft boat line in the early 1980’s and added Four Winns in 1995.
Our power line includes Mercury, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, Evinrude and Johnson. In addition we are also a full-line Husqvarna dealer with forest, lawn and garden machines and equipment.
We have a large in-door boat showroom and our 3000 square foot indoor service area with friendly, factory-trained personnel and backed up with a large inventory of parts and accessories is where we assemble and repair all of the products that we sell.
Aug 03, 2018.
R.G. Dick Plummer Marine Equipment Ads from The Daily Observer